NFlyte is a platform designed specifically to help autistic adults live independently with the remote help of their families and caregivers.
Empowering Connected Independence Through Technology
Who Is It For
NFlyte is for…
NFlyte Is For Families
- Families supporting an autistic adult with independent living skills
- Families managing multiple therapists/caregivers who are supporting their autistic adult child with independent living skills
NFlyte For Autistic Adults Or Other I/DD Adults
- Autistic adults living independently with the help of their families
- Students in inclusive post-secondary programs
- Autistic adults who have therapists helping them with independent living skills
- Neurodiverse adults
- Adult with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD)
NFlyte provides a central location for managing daily living activities while allowing families/caregivers to connect remotely to view progress and make modifications. Parents can stay informed by viewing uploaded photos of daily living accomplishments, completed independent living skills, and a success tracking scorecard.